My name is Nina and I carry out counselling and psychotherapy for Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and further afield, based on the border in Alkerton/Shenington. I am committed to providing counselling and psychotherapy in a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
I work with individuals on an open-ended basis or for an agreed time period, with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
There are a variety of reasons why people seek counselling and psychotherapy. A few of the areas I have helped clients with are:
- Trauma work including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postnatal depression and birth trauma
- Illness & accidents (recent diagnosis, support during and help processing after)
- Relationship between the mind and the body
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Loss from Bereavement, Divorce, Redundancy and Retirement
- Personal Growth, Development and purpose.
- Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence issues
Please feel free to call or email me for more information or to make an appointment.